The metal processing industry (including automotive), and mechanical parts, uses degreasing bath to treat its products.
The degreasing is carried out in an aqueous solution containing a degreasing agent that makes the fat emulsion in water.
SIVA’s solutions are: treat and regenerate continuously degreasing baths.
|Type of installation||Recycling unit degreasing baths|
|Filtration area||2,45 sqm|
|Filtrate flow||300 l / h|
The applications :
1 – Recycling of degreasing,
2 – Treatment of cutting oils.
SIVA's solutions :
• Cross-flow filtration systems specific to this type of filtration.
Recommended membrane technology(ies) :
1 – Ceramic Membranes —> UF
2 – Ceramic Membranes —> UF
* Each goal is a well-defined technology.
NB: The list of previous applications is not exhaustive. Contact our team, we will propose some technologies to meet your needs.
1 – Recycling of degreasing bath,
– Increase the quality of degreasing bath (mastering of oil concentration level inside the bath),
– The removing of the emulsive oil in the bath improves the degreasing quality,
– Bath life extended,
– Less production costs,
-The concentrate is easily upgraded in the cement kilns.
2 – Treatment of cutting oil:
– Concentration of oils,
– Reducing of rejects volume,
– Possibility to reuse the water.