Sugar and derivatives
Glucose syrups are used in the manufacture of boiled sweets, jelly confectionery and for confisage operations (candied fruits) as well as beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
Microfiltration or ultrafiltration can perform this clarification of glucose syrup and can replace treatments conventionally employed (eg precoat filters and feeding of diatomaceous earth or perlite).
|Type of installation||An ultrafiltration unit of glucose syrup|
|Filtration area||4 X 36,65 sqm|
|Filtrat flow||9,6 m3 / h|
The applications :
1 – Clarification of glucose syrups,
2 – Clarification of sugar cane juice.
SIVA's solutions :
• standardized units of micro and ultrafiltration using cross-flow filtration.
Recommended membrane technology(ies) :
1 – Ceramic membranes ——> UF
2 – Ceramic membranes ——> MFT
* Each goal is a well-defined technology.
NB: The list of previous applications is not exhaustive. Contact our team, we will propose some technologies to meet your needs.
• Easy implementation,
• Gain product quality,
• Regular performance,
• 40 to 95 DE (dextrose equivalent, measures the degree of hydrolysis),
• Full protection of the product,
• Low bacteria level,
• Valorization of the retentate for animal feed,
• Reduced production costs (less labor required, less congestion, reducing consumables …).