The interest of the Microfiltration of wine and grape juice on membranes is well established and this technique is now widely used as an alternative to conventional treatments. For instance, clarification and microbiological stabilization such as filters on Earth, plate filters , centrifuges, etc …
SIVA designs, manufactures and run specific filters for the winery. A versatile and modular filter, hollow fiber membrane made of ceramic, has been specially developed for the filtration of wines, musts, solid lees and liquid lees.
|Type of installation||Automatic VINI-TIS 1-159|
|Filtrat flow||42 hl/h of rosé wines|
The applications :
1 – Clarification of wine,
2 – Clarification of musts / lees,
3 – Clarification of concentrates MFT,
4 – Clarification of lies.
SIVA's solutions :
• Filters specific winery, the VINI-TIS, based on the T.I.S concept.
Recommended membrane technology(ies) :
1 – Ceramic or organic membranes —> MFT
2 – Ceramic Membranes —> MFT
3 – Ceramic Membranes —> MFT
4 – Ceramic Membranes —> MFT
* Each goal is a well-defined technology.
NB: The list of previous applications is not exhaustive. Contact our team, we will propose some technologies to meet your needs.
• Respect of the product,
• Quality of filtration (in terms of NTU or fouling index),
• Low bacteria level,
• High performance in terms of average flow on cycles of more than 20 hours without need for intermediate cleaning,
• Easy use process,
• Long life of the installation and membranes,
• Possibility of versatile units (by simply changing the set of membrane, you can filter dregs, lees for grapes).